Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Thrill of Thrifting

Ah, the thrill of thrifting....

Walking into a store full of undiscovered treasures, shoppers focused on their treasure hunt.

Planning the attack of the day-- what department to pounce upon first? What bins to dive into, what racks to flip through, what furniture to peruse?

Loading up my cart with my finds, knowing that they will be snatched up by another shopper if I don't claim them-- I can always find a corner somewhere to sort and discard after the search is through...

Can you tell I'm a bit obsessed with thrift store shopping? It has taken on a life of it's own, which is why I've decided to designate a blog to the art of thrifting. I can't wait to share tips, my treasures, my stories-- and I can't wait to hear of my fellow thrifters' adventures as well. Join me on the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment