Monday, March 5, 2012

Holiday Hunting

Once upon a time, I only decorated at Christmas. I loved the Christmas decorations-- I'd get them out immediately after Thanksgiving and then sadly take them down at New Year's. And the first few weeks after that were so sad-- my house went from looking lively and festive to plain-jane again. Then, a couple of years ago, I thought-- why not decorate for every possible holiday? The kids are a good excuse-- they love decorations. And taking down decorations at Christmas won't be so bad if I think that Valentine's decorations will be soon to follow! The only issue was that decorations can be expensive... so once again, I turned to the thrift stores for help. They have decorations for every holiday you can think of! They even have their own aisle (or two) at most thrift stores around Seattle. Now, I've stocked up on decorations for Valentine's Day, St. Patty's Day, Easter, 4th of July, harvest, Halloween, and Thanksgiving! Oh, and Christmas, of course. :) Check out my fun decorations below-- all from my favorite thrift stores!









No comments:

Post a Comment